Saturday 16 June 2012

That was druken rambling without the alcool

So I guess I should write something before I start drinking and partying. If I wait till later it'll be the ramblings of a drunk man, and I already have him on Facebook.
Speaking of ramblings of a drunk man it's fathers day tomorrow! I hope you all plan on doing something nice. Remember your dad loves most of you! Not everyone has the fame family dynamic I do I guess.
Also on the nit of druken ramblings! I know how to spell alcohol now! I uses to always spell it in French. "alcool" which is wine cooler
Get it
That was for you dad
Those are the kinds of jokes I have to laugh at.
But they usually do make me laugh.
"tadpoles! Tadpoles a winner!"
I'm not explaining that one.
Anyway. So I'm on the bus, and I dunno if this has ever happened to you but I recognize people all the time on the bus. People I went to school with, people I work with, people I used to work with, and I neve talk to them because I always assume they don't remember me. And today I saw a dude I went to elementary school and high school with and I almost waved, but then I remembered the rule. So I didn't do anything. But I'm blogging about it. So that's something.
All in all, I'd just like to say "Hi Sam! How's it going?"
He probably doesn't read this blog though.
Well that's enough for now,
Nameless Hipster girl

1 comment:

  1. Haha, tadpoles. Lol. You're weird. Also, First! Suck it! Yes, I'm going to turn into that guy.

    ReplyDelete