Saturday 23 June 2012

Ha ha, being old...


Hey people, today we start with a joke,
Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?" "Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques: visualization, association, etc. It was great." "That's great! And what was the name of the clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought, but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"
"You mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife, "Rose, what was the name of that memory clinic?"

Back in my day jokes were funny! And that's the way we liked it!

I actually used the term "back in my day" the other day (yesterday) and it made me feel like that old man. It was at work though and there are a bunch of new people that make me feel way older then I am. Just because I've been working there long enough to get a discount and they still don't know the code for grapefruit! 
...4289...
Crazy little... HEY MY ALARM'S GOING OFF!
pill time!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment