Thursday 28 June 2012

I can barley see what I'm typing....


Greetings!
Ah, after being away from home it's always nice to come back to reality. Not that I live there but whatever. My room smelled bad when I cam back from my 3 day weekend actually. Not sure why. It smells like old feet. I'm airing it out but it's a slow process.. Let's see, what's new in the world of hipsters... I'm losing touch with my hipsterness-ossity...yeah that's a word. Just because I don't have any money, or a social life, and I spend a lot of time on the bus... wait! That's what makes me a hipster! HAZZAH I'm back in the game!
Anyway, mostly I slept and read books in my time away, I'm almost done Bossypants, I think I'll read it again when I'm done. It's just so good!
A pedophile walks through the woods with a young child
"these woods are scary" says the child
"tell me about it" says the pedophile "I have to walk back alone"
HA!
Tina Fey your sense of humor is.... boundless... sure will go with that!
The hipster community loves you Ms. Fey. Don't ever change!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment