Thursday 14 June 2012

Don't worry I vote for everyone!


Hey soul sister,
So the conservative party of Canada phoned me the other day andasked if I could count on me to donate to help the conservatives fund things. Itold her "Sorry, I have rent to pay for, and school and all thatstuff." and she asked if there was any amount that I could donate. And Isaid "the last five I had I gave to a homeless man, so I don't have anymoney." and she said thanks for your support and reminded methat the NPD and liberals are constantly picking on Stephan Harper and the conservativegovernment. This made me think of this...
You see blue is the conservatives, and orange and red are the NDP and the liberals.

Which made melaugh, but I was still on the phone so I was trying tosound concerned instead of hysterical. I don’t know if I did agood job. She probably though I was stoned. But I was polite and sometimesthat's all that matters.
I'm usually niceto people who bother me at home on the phone because they've got to pay thebills somehow and it doesn't help to deal with bitchy people all day.

Namelss Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment