Thursday 14 June 2012

Not so special K


Hello blog readers,
I'd like to write a retraction to special K. I wrote about how I hate special K in "hey hipster" a while back. I mentioned how it says to add whatever you want to the cereal to make it better and how that pissed me off. I meant corn flakes!
Although I do still hate special K and how horrible the original is, and how overpriced the rest of them are for a tiny little box, the cereal that has the "use your imagination" on the side of the box is "corn flakes" not special K.
I should know that, I got a corn flakes shirt in the mail for eating 2 boxes of cereal. I also got a frosted flakes and a froot loops one. they's retro! hoooo weee!
the saucer! they's a crashing'!
Anyway I just wanted to get that straight. Have a nice day!
Nameless Hipster girl

1 comment:

  1. Well I never... I mean really! The special K people are gonna be maaad at you!

    ReplyDelete