Friday 8 June 2012

Kookoobura sits in the old gum tree...


Welcome to the blog!
Hope you’re having fun! Come on in and have some cake! Some coffee perhaps! Sit, sit, and let us begin with the proceedings.
So how are you today?
I see, and that rash how is that?
You’re right to personal. Are your relatives well?
Well that’s good/bad to hear. I hope they stay that way/get better soon.
I’m having a very paranoid day, I think there is always someone behind me, or I keep seeing things that aren’t there. That’s not really anything new, I just wish I knew the reason for it. Ha ha ha!
So today’s blog is brought to you by the letter “k”
K! the miracle letter, it now means so many things. “Okay” “sure” “you know it!” “Got it!” “Stop texting me I’m busy and don’t have time to write a full word or sentence.” I owe a special tribute to K from my last post about how sucky special K is.
To clarify, the letter is awesome. The cereal sucks. That’s all for now. HIPSTER OUT!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment