Thursday 21 June 2012

Did someone say tattoo?

A post like this one!
Remember last time I said tattoo's will have to wait for another post? That's what this one is all about!
Here are the tattoo ideas I have:
Tattoo one: the level up mushroom from Mario, so I'll always have something green for st. Patrick's day.

Tattoo Two: a black heart, from the song Black Black Hearts


Tattoo three: a blue star, I saw this one time and thought it was really cool so I've been planing on getting it since then. Grade 10 I believe that was.

Tattoo four: the strength card of the tarot deck I have. The strength card represents a strong independent woman. it's sign is Leo, it's element is fire, and it's planet is the sun(I believe, all that's coming from memory and it ain't what it used to be)

Tattoo five: cracking ice; I'm cold!

tattoo six: a flaming sword raising from water surrounded by grass. it represents all the elements.

Tattoo seven: I love my family, says I love you to my sisters, my mom and dad, in 5 different languages.

Tattoo eight: lyrics, a classic thing to get but it's what I'd get. There are a few idea's for these one's so they're more like tattoo's eight nine, ten and possibly eleven,





another tattoo: A tree, still need to design this one really.

Remember just because you have a tattoo doesn't mean you need to live with the stereo type that they come with. People with tattoos do more then just drugs, and go to jail, and all that stuff. People from all walks of life have tattoos now. Now Hipsters can do it too!
Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment