Monday 18 June 2012

Brain power!


Hey bloggers!

My hipster hat is back! I haven't had it for a few weeks because I got my industrial and my hat was dirty so I didn't want it to touch my ear and get it infected so it would fall off. Not that that's what happens exactly. But still, I'm glad to have it back!

So what have you all been up to? I haven't got any e-mails or to many comments but I see a lot of you are viewing the blog. Mostly Canadians, but a few from America. Welcome to you guys, I guess.

I'm not going to get into any kind of rant about religion, because that's too mainstream, but I'd just like to say what separates people in most religions is their thoughts on Jesus.

I thought about that today because I saw my Muslim friend on the bus today (I call her that because I don't know her name.) and we were talking about all kinds of stuff, and I realized, it really doesn't matter does it? Doesn't matter what you call your god, if you have a god and all that Jazz. We're all people. Anyway. That's the closest I'll get to talking about religion, because I don't want arguments to start up.

All in all, what I'm saying is Elton John is such a good singer. I love the movie The Road to Eldorado for that reason alone (mostly). It's a pretty funny movie. But If you're ever in the mood to listen to something good, Elton John is usually a good idea.

Remember it's not main stream if you start the trend!

Nameless Hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment