Thursday 7 June 2012

Hey Hipster!


Hey internet reading buffs,
I’m going to take this post to complain about special K.
If you like special K, stop reading now, because you will not like what I have to say.
If your cereal need other things, strawberries, kiwi what-have you, to make it teats good it doesn’t deserve to be cereal! On the side of the box it says “use your imagination and add your own favourite fruits to make… blah blah blah” I don’t want to use my imagination! It’s cereal not homework. I just want to poor cereal into a bowl and add some almond breeze and start eating, I don’t want to have to pay for other random crap to add to it. I also don’t want to pay 7 dollars a box to buy a small box with strawberries or banana added to it already. NOT WORTH IT! Don’t care what you say to that. It’s. Not. Worth it!
Well that’s all for now. I’m going to go eat some lucky charms. Have a good day!
Nameless Hipster girl
P.S. Um den deutschen Menschen, der hält den Besuch meiner Blog, um einen Kommentar! Oder erzählen Sie Ihren Freunden! Ich brauche mehr Aussicht!

No comments:

Post a Comment