Monday 4 June 2012

It's just another ... Monday


Hello people,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. But Sunday is the day for the lord. And I had to work... then eat dinner with my family. I went to bed nice and early. And I completely forgot about it till JUST now... 
Well now what... well I worked today again and I work tomorrow again. You know what I say "YAY more money!"
Tomorrow I have to meet with people for going back to school. Find out how much it costs. We’ll just have to wait and see but as far as I know, I’m going to school in January. Yay! Means moving back in with my parents and not spending any money, but education is key.
And if I keep saying that eventually it is going to be true.
Education is key, education is key…
Anyway! I’m tired so. That’s all for now!
Nameless hipster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment