Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy everyone!


Hey there people,
I can't believe how many views I have! It’s crazy! And that one person from Germany still hasn't told other people about this blog. Don't keep it to yourself. Show it off! This blogs about being a hipster it's not mainstream to share it with others.
So last night was awesome! I love hanging with people when I drink. Drinking alone is to depressing. So Happy father’s day! To all the fathers out there congratulations for being dad’s and to all lesbian partners out there I say happy lesbian lover day!

But I’m going to send a special tweet out to the entire geek dad’s! So follow me and you’ll see it! It’s awesome! I found it on the internet and laughed for a good five minutes I’m sure!
Anyway that’s all I have time for today! Be sure to follower me and email me!
twitter: @namelesshipstergirl
e-mail: hipstergirlwithnumbers@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment