Wednesday 6 June 2012

"Take that Ashes!"



Hey People,
Just a quick post today about music because, after all, it makes the people come together. Yeah.
Okay so here’s a "battle of the bands" website I like to find new music on. This is one band I really like. It's called Sea of the Underground. I've actually seen them in concert and they're really good I hope they continue with what they’re doing, but I like "blues" like sounds.
Also, I urge you guys to check out Grooveshark. It's an awesome way to listen to music over the internet. Especially if you don't have lots of songs loaded on your computer like I do.
Also, I've had this song stuck in my head for the past couple of days so I figured you guys should too.
That’s all for now. I'll probably have more this for you guys to check out later. And remember:

"I don’t know about the things I know about the things you know about the things you do!"

Nameless Hipster girl

P.S. This blog post is dedicated to younger siblings everywhere! because these days blog posts don't have enough dedication in them and younger siblings and pretty cool I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment